ACAC Certified Microbial Investigator Prep Course
Aeris is excited to Host this Course Presented by – Jeremy Stamkos CIEC
Seats are limited so be sure to register as soon possible!
The CMI certification will demonstrate to your clients that you;
- Understand when, where and why mould and bacteria will grow
- Recognize the effects that mould and bacteria may have on health
- Assess indoor environments in a comprehensive manner, rather than just collect samples
- Comprehend how to diagnose microbial problems and write plans for them to be resolved
- Apply an industry standards of care to your work
Training Venue: Aeris Environmental – 2/53 Metroplex Ave, Murarrie, QLD, 4172
Training Dates: 6th & 7th December 2018
Jeremy is currently the Principal Indoor Environmental Consultant at Eronmor, specialising in assessments of water damaged and mould affected buildings.
Jeremy is an ACAC Accredited Training Provider with over twenty years’ experience in the mould remediation industry
Are you looking to get certified to do mould inspections? The most reputable mould certifications in the international marketplace come from the American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC). You can now prepare for their Council – certified Microbial Investigator (CMI) designation